Awards and Achievements
- Aalto Science Fellowship, funded by Aalto Science Institute (AScI) and Centre of Excellence in Computational Nanoscience (COMP), Aalto University, Finland. The Fellowships are designated for young scientists of great promise who demonstrate exceptional abilities in research.
- Dorothy Hodgkin Postgraduate Award (DHPA) by Rolls-Royce plc and Engineering & Physical Sciences Research Council (EPSRC), United Kingdom, for pursuing research in the field of prognostics health monitoring of aerospace gas turbine engines in Rolls-Royce University Technology Centre (UTC), within Department of Automatic Control & Systems Engineering at the University of Sheffield, 2010-2014. This award brought outstanding students to come and study for PhDs in top rated UK research facilities.
- First class with distinction in MSc.(Eng.) degree.
- Cumlaude in B.Eng. degree.
- Best Graduate in Dept. of Electrical Engineering 2007 by Trisakti University, Indonesia.
- The paper titled: "Exploring nonlinear associations between atmospheric new-particle formation and ambient variables: an information theoretic approach" published in Atmospheric Chemistry and Physics, was featured in several media including Eurealert! (American Association for the Advancement of Science- AAAS), Kanazawa University press release (Japan), phys.org and sciencedaily.com.
- Professional Travel Grant Awardee for participating 10th International Aerosol Conference 2018, St. Louis, Missouri, USA
- The best paper nomination on "Bayesian framework for aerospace gas turbine engine prognostics" published in IEEE Aerospace conference, among contributions from all Rolls-Royce UTC across the world for "UTC Best Paper Prize", 2013.
- Travel grant under The UK India Education & Research Initiative (UKIERI) grant for participating "International postgraduate workshop on health monitoring systems & multi-criteria optimization" at India Institute of Technology (IIT) Kanpur, India, 2012.